Rise of the digital flipcharts and co-working spaces
A younger generation of employees seek more work-life balance, which includes working remotely from home. This trend puts pressure on businesses to create environments that maximize creativity and collaboration.
Demand for collaboration technologies
It’s the twenty-first century and remote working has truly transformed the modern workplace. A younger generation of employees seek more work-life balance, which includes working remotely from home. This trend puts pressure on businesses to create environments that maximize creativity and collaboration for when those workers come together.
Remote working has resulted in a significant demand for co-working spaces enabled with collaboration technologies, like digital flip charts, so teams can perform effectively. The hospitality and shared real estate industry players (with providers like WeWork and Regus) are adapting quickly to meet these needs. Driving yet additional demand are businesses looking to reduce real estate operational costs and also provide flexible, meeting spaces for their employees
Collaborative technologies… a key ingredient for success
Co-working spaces, hotels, and events businesses are increasingly focused on building engaging workspaces. The three factors that contribute to creating an engaging and successful workspace work include the right space, technology, and community.
The right space
First and foremost, people need to have the right type of work environment to meet and collaborate effectively. Considerations such as room size, furniture, lighting, and other key factors play a vital role in determining workspace productivity.
The right community
Whether it's having a strong company culture, an extended community of industry professionals, or a strong network of relationships with local businesses, interacting with your working community energizes workers, and having the digital tools to connect to do so is critical.
The right technology
Remote work and business-to-business collaboration become possible with collaboration technologies that enhance productive workspaces with key features such as:
- Whiteboarding: Take notes, capture ideas and share with others.
- High-performance display: Present content in rich, ultra-high (4K) resolution.
- Internet connectivity: Access your local Wi-Fi network to browse the internet and access data.
- Wireless presenting: Share your screen with others with no cables needed.
- Web conferencing enabled: Use your preferred UC platform, like Zoom, to connect to remote participants with audio and video.
- Flexible & mobile: Whether meeting independently or in group sessions, quickly moving the product between meeting rooms or workspaces is tremendously valuable.
The i3SIXTY or i3SIXTY Pro digital flipchart is uniquely positioned to meet these requirements as an all-in-one solution (including integrated camera and screen sharing), providing a simple solution that meets the needs of practically any meeting participant.
For hotel and office managers
For hotel and office managers the i3SIXTY offers:
- a cost-effective way to offer users audio, video, and data collaboration in a simple, all-in-one solution,
- increased average room rate revenue by quickly moving one, or more, i3SIXTYs to practically any space where users can meet and collaborate and
- higher customer satisfaction by better meet requirements for meeting room technology.
Experience the digital flip chart for yourself
Remote working will continue to grow and co-working spaces in hotels and shared offices will become increasingly important to satisfy the trend. World-class meeting technologies, including digital flip charts like the i3SIXTY or i3SIXTY Pro, will allow those workspaces to be adequately equipped and satisfy their customers.
There is a good chance that your organization might need an i3SIXTY, book a demo to find out more!