At i3-Group we are optimists. The world will be a better place after the current covid crisis. We will be smarter in a number of ways; how we respond to situations as a global community, how we take care of one another, and importantly how we work together.
Our mission is to bring people together and stimulate collaboration both onsite and remote. One of our core strengths is to be agile and able to adapt fast to changes in society and business with the purpose of doing our part in resolving this crisis and help sustain the economy and day-to-day life.
i3-Group is putting the highest priority on the health and safety of our customers, business partners and staff. We are making all efforts we can to protect society and our workforce and to help resolve this challenging situation.
Therefore we have taken the following measures to minimize disruption of daily operations and assure business continuity:
- Our headquarters and satellite offices around the world will remain operational (behind closed doors) with a very strict minimum of people physically present. All our departments and teams remain operational and your contacts are reachable through telephone, email and video calls.
- We have inventory available and our logistic teams will continue to operate as close to normal as possible, taking all necessary precautions.
- Domestic travel has been limited and international travel will be suspended.
- Face-to-face meetings are to be avoided. Onsite visits will be replaced by webinars and conference calls if the regulations of social distancing cannot be guaranteed.
- Every i3-Group staff member has received information and instructions on how to deal with the situation for his particular job.
We are fully aware that our customers and business associates depend on our products and services for their daily business and we can assure you that the i3-Group is committed to help you with perseverance, commitment and creativity.
We are here to help and support you as we are all in the same boat!
We will continue to monitor this situation very closely and make updates as needed to ensure we are doing everything we can for our customer, partners, employees and communities.
Let’s stay connected!
Gert Van Erum
Written by: Gert Van Erum on Monday, June 21, 2021